By Sinea Pies
Oh, to cook like an Italian chef! Some of us do. Others can fake it with some wonderfully simple recipes. This week’s menu plan includes a little bit of Italy featuring two great and easy dishes: Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara and Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
Recipe: Betty Crocker’s Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara
And you can’t get much easier than Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Take a thin sliced boneless chicken breast and top with a mixture of Hellman’s mayo and Parmesan cheese with a topping of Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with mixed veggies and mashed potatoes on the side.
Recipe: Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Monday go to the drive-up window! (puppy has training lessons at 6pm)
- Tuesday Parmesan Crusted Chicken with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies
- Wednesday breakfast for dinner – blueberry pancakes and sausage
- Thursday Grilled cheese sandwiches with creamy tomato soup
- Friday Steak, twice baked potatoes and tossed salad
- Saturday Teriaki Burgers on the grill (we grill year-round)
- Sunday Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara