By Sinea Pies
Are you a mom or grandma, who has...
If you are, how in the world do you do it? If you’re not, join the ever growing club of “wanna be’s” …like me!
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Open the package.
- Break apart the refrigerated cookie dough along the scored lines.
- Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet* on center rack of the oven.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
*I prefer the air bake cookie sheet. It is nearly impossible to burn
cookies on it, and I am a cookie-burning expert! LOL
- Remove cookies from oven and let them sit for 2 minutes to cool before removing them from the cookie sheet. Then remove and cool completely.
- You can freeze the dough for up to 2 months. Be sure to do so prior to the “use by” date, though.
- Frozen cookie dough can be baked without thawing. Just add 1 to 2 minutes baking time.