Does your refrigerator have a water and ice maker inserted in the door? It’s a fun feature and oh-so convenient but cleaning it? That is not as easy as it seems. Grime and even “slime” can collect. Nasty! Getting it really clean means reaching the “nooks and crannies” of the tray, too. Here’s how …
- Place a towel on the floor in front of the refrigerator to catch spills.
- Spray the door tray liberally, getting the solution into all the corners.
- Wipe with a sponge.
- Use Q-tips to clean out the hard to reach corners
- Wipe out the tray with a clean cloth or paper toweling.
- Now, wipe off the front of the door. Done!