By Sinea Pies
It has been commonly accepted that the proper way to slice a round cake is the “triangular piece” or “pie” method. We cut triangles all the way around till it’s gone. But if your cake will not be consumed at one sitting, is there a better way to do it, keeping it moist through and through? Somebody thought so.
So, what do you think?
Will you try it?
Click To Tweet
- 10 Cakes That Could Win A Beauty Contest
- Baby Shower Teddy Bear Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Our Family’s Favorite White Cake & Icing Recipe
- Ice Cream Cakes
- No Dairy Egg Free Cake Recipe
- Pineapple Mandarin Orange Cake