Feeling overwhelmed? Regain control — clean a drawer! My kitchen has several drawers. One drawer is for cooking utensils, one for silverware and then there’s “the other one.”
How To Speed Clean A Drawer
|Yikes! How’d I let it get this bad?|
|Set Up Stations: Toss It, Back in Drawer, Put Away.|
|Tip the drawer onto the towel and start sorting.|
- Clear a space on the kitchen counter or table.
- Lay a dishtowel out and tip the drawer over onto it. (If you use kitchen drawer dividers, pull them out and tip their contents onto the towel, then scoop out the rest of the drawer’s contents to add to the pile.)
- Tilt the empty drawer over the sink or waste basket to get out the crumbs and residue.
- Take a damp sponge, soaked with Orange Cleaner and clean the drawer out.
- Dry it.
- Do the same for your separators. Soap them up, rinse them and dry them. (If they are made of wood, use Pledge or wood cleaner instead of soapy water.)
- Put the drawer back in place.
- Add the clean dividers.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥