When striving to achieve an organized life, there are choices to be made. What is important to you? Order is not everything, you know. It is important to ENJOY your life, as well. So, what about a dog?
It is possible to do-it-yourself but what if your schedule doesn’t allow for it? What worked yesterday, may not work for today!
The Top Five Reasons You Don’t Poop Scoop:
- Family schedules-– Sports practices and games for the kids, music lessons, the school play, parties and celebrations, hair or doctor appts, shopping, church activities, visiting the grandparents, etc. The list goes on and on.
- Shortage of help— point number one sums it all up. They are too busy.
- Physical limitations – one sore back or knee can put the kibosh on poop scooping, until you recover.
- Loss of daylight – if you get home from work after dark, where is the poop? “What poop?” That excuse will only last for so long. When the dog won’t go potty on the lawn anymore, you know it has been too long.
- You simply hate poop scooping!
A very effective solution to eliminating this problem, and still keep the dog, is to hire someone to do it for you. There may be a business in your community that removes pet waste. They do a great job for a price but, to many, it is worth it. If you don’t have a pet waste removal company where you live, perhaps there is an individual you could hire to do the job for you. Bottom-line someone has to do it. It is one job that refuses to be ignored. Pretty soon, it will find you!
Got a dog? Who poop scoops for you?
Leave a Reply