Matzo Stuffing Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (unless there is a turkey roasting in it)
- Pour water into a blender about 2/3 full.
- Cut the celery into pieces about 4-6 inches long, place it in blender and grate until fine. Do the same with the onion.
- Melt stick of butter (or margarine) on the stove in a large skillet, medium heat.
- Add the grated celery and onion.
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning onto the butter mixture and blend with a spoon.
- Break the Matzo into 1″ to 2″ pieces. Put it all in a 13 X 9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour butter mixture over the matzo, mixing it through.
- Open the cans of chicken broth and pour over the matzo. Mix again.
- Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl and add to the stuffing mixture.
- Refrigerate till 45 minutes before dinner.
- Bake the stuffing for approximately 30-45 minutes.
Interested in learning more about Jewish recipes?
Read: Kosher Dairy Main Dishes
Want to learn an really easy-peasy way to make butternut squash for a side? You’re gonna love this: Easy Way To Make Butternut Squash
And, finally, a PERFECT turkey leftovers dish: Cranberry Turkey Casserole