Look at how unique every egg turns out. When you make your eggs, be liberal with your colors but keep them kind of separate. The marbling will be more vivid if you do.
How To Make A Marbled Egg Craft With Shaving Cream
- Cut out eggs.
- Write names on one side.
- Spray foamy shaving cream into a pan or on a big plate.
- Squirt tempera paint in streaks onto the shaving cream.
- Using a craft stick or straw, squiggle the color through just a little bit.
- Take the cardstock eggs (name side facing up) and press them into the shaving cream.
- Gently pull it up (to me it is at its prettiest, before you wipe it off)
- Wait 1 – 2 minutes to let the color sink in.
- Squeegee the excess off.
- Lay it out to dry.
Count on each of your children wanting to make several – it goes fast.
They wil be fascinated with all the different designs this colored shaving cream produces. For my preschoolers, I cut out at least 3 per child.
Leave lots of “white space” so that the designs are clear on the paper.