So, now what?
Actually, my solution to the dilemma has been to not do it at all.
My arms are too short. I mean it. Did you see how these ladies were stretching their arms to get them into the corners? At my 5 foot 2 inches of shortness and folding a King Sized fitted sheet? I don’t think so.
So, my answer has been to only own one set of sheets per bed. That way I am FORCED to wash, dry and put them back on the bed immediately. Problem solved!
But, in case you do own more than one set, here is how:
How To Fold A Fitted Sheet
1. Take two opposite corners of the sheet, inside facing out.
2. Put your hands in each corner and flip one side onto the other hand – in the video she takes the right hand and flips onto the left. Now you have two corners nestled onto your left hand.
3. With the free hand, slide it down the two open edges and go down to the fold. *Keep your one hand inside those two nested corners.
4. Shake it to get the sheet to straighten out a bit.
5. Slide your free hand straight down the elastic edge to get to the third corner.
6. Tuck in the elastic edge.