Welcome to our party! We are so glad you are here! Last week was spring break, right? I am sorry to say that we had so few clicks we really did not have a “most viewed.” That is so sad as we had lots of awesome posts shared! So, our features this week are a small sample of the great stuff you did not get to see. This week, let’s make it an abundantly viewed week! Please pick at least 3 posts of your preference to go visit, comment and share! We will make up for lost time, so to speak!
This Week’s Featured Posts
AJ’s Chocolate Filled Soft Pretzels – Rae’s Books and Recipes
Snacks on a Plane – Parent Club
Raised Garden Bed From A Sofa Table – Refresh Living
DIY Painted Glass Jars and Vases – Lantern Lane Designs
DIY Artist Trading Cards – Stone Cottage Adventures
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for 2 or 3 new co-hosts to add to our team. If you are a seasoned blogger (you have been posting for a little while) who is very active on social media and loves blog parties, let us know that you are interested by emailing Sinea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put CO HOST BLOG HOP as the subject line so that we don’t miss your inquiry. Be sure to include your website URL in the email and we will get back to you with more details.
So let’s get our party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Thanks as always for hosting and wishing you a wonderful evening ahead now!! 🙂
You too Janine!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thanks for the time to host this party – it’s great! I shared some recipes from the Lazy Gastronome and a Picnic post from Early Learning Tools – Enjoy the rest of your week!
So happy that you stopped by Helen. I love their work … I will check them out!
Hi! I’m new here! I shared my Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti and Coffee Cake Crumble Cheesecake Bars (currently posts 1 and 2). Thank you for letting me join your blog hop! Have a great day!
Thank you for featuring my chocolate pretzels. Enjoy your day. Rae