This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Do you love saving lots of money on everyday items? Of course you do. Finding great deals – especially on things you need – is FUN! So wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly where those great deals will be so that you can be ready for them with a shopping plan? Here is a heads up for you: Amazon Prime Day is Monday! There. Now you know.
Unlike Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which are centered on holiday gift-giving, Prime Day is an epic 36 hour Amazon sale extravaganza that can be absolutely anything you want it to be.
Do you need a big-ticket item and would love to get it at half-price?
Check it out on Prime Day – you just may just find it at the price you are looking for!
Are you wanting to stock up on household basics at super low prices?
Prime Day is absolutely the day to do it. And, they will ship it to you for FREE!
Is there something huge coming up like a first-time college student going off on her own or even a wedding being planned?
Events like that require LOTS of shopping. If you have your list in hand for Prime Day, you could save 30-40-50% or more. Who knows? They don’t call it an EPIC sale for nothing!
The way to get the MOST out of a sale day like this is to have a game plan to follow.
Here are 5 easy steps – plus my FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEET – to help you get the very most out of the BIG day!
5 Step Shopping Plan To Get the Best Deals on Prime Day
- Open a FREE 30 Day Trial Amazon Prime Membership. This is a totally no-obligation opportunity to see if you like it. If at the end of the 30 days you do not want to pay for a Prime membership, just cancel it. Prime Day is exclusively for Amazon Prime Members so, if you do not have Prime yet, get it set up right here today!
- Print out my FREE 10 page Deal-Busting Shopping List worksheet. This free printable is designed to help you to identify the items you want to buy so that you can save a TON of money on them through Amazon on Prime Day. It can come in handy at other times, too, but to get the most out of an 36 hour sale using a planning list is a must!
- Write yourself a note! Set a bookmark on your phone or write a big note and put it in a VERY VISIBLE location saying MONDAY July 16th 3:00 pm ET PRIME DAY starts. You do not want to forget to shop! (Prime Day goes through Tuesday July 17th.)
- Start putting together your Shopping List. I gave you two lines on the printable after each type of item. You can use them for anything at all or nothing at all but I thought you might want to write down the current price so that you can compare when you shop. You may be surprised when you go to Amazon and find what you are looking for. It may already be one of the surprise early-bird deals! They are putting them out there every day.
- BIG Strategic Move=> save your shopping items in your Amazon shopping cart in advance. Load it up! On Prime Day, go back and see what the prices are. They probably will be even lower – much lower. You can edit the cart any way you would like to including deleting items, adding new items or changing quantities. Just be sure to purchase what you keep in the cart before Prime Day ends or the prices may go back up again.
***Now, here is a little request from me to you. I would love it if you would first, before you select items for your cart, come to Ducks ‘n a Row and click on any Amazon ad or any Amazon link at all. The Prime Day ad will do just fine. It will take you over to Amazon’s website where you can go ahead and go all over the place to do your shopping. You only have to go to Amazon from this blog once so, after you do, please do not even give another thought. Just enjoy your shopping.
Simply put, I am an Amazon affiliate. When you click on an Amazon ad on my blog, you are actually using my affiliate link. If you do end up buying anything at all from Amazon – even if it stays in your cart for a while – I will earn a small commission and your wonderfully low prices will NOT change. You just did a nice thing for me. Thank you so much! ♥
Got any nifty ideas that help you to “bust deals” at big sales? Share your know-how with us in the comments!