Ever consider getting a mini fridge? Think about how much easier life will be. A convenient, smaller-sized refrigerator comes in so handy. Here are 7 cool ways to use your new mini fridge!
The first time I saw one, many years ago, it was hidden out of sight underneath the desk of the school principal. He was way too busy to be going to the cafeteria when he wanted a cool drink so he stashed some cans of soda and some snacks in a mini fridge under his desk.
Today’s mini fridges come in many styles, sizes and functions. Some are just the right size for 6 cans of soda or beer. Others have room for drinks plus condiments and even a small loaf of bread. Some mini refrigerators have their own little freezers, too.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
7 Places That Are Perfect For A Mini Fridge
Where would you put your new mini-fridge? Here are seven great locations that I can think of:
1.Break Room – some offices have limited space for employees to eat lunch but they do have an area to get a cup of coffee or rinse off a dish. A break room is the perfect place for a compact sized refrigerator.
2. Counter – there are styles of mini-fridges designed to slip neatly beneath a counter top. If you need a little more refrigerator space, how about adding a mini-fridge in your kitchen?
3. Dorm – college students think mini-fridges were MADE for them. No wonder they think that … miniature refrigerators fit perfectly in a dorm room without robbing students of precious space. Put a lamp on top and it becomes an end-table, too. Actually, I know a high school student who kept a battery powered mini-fridge in his locker at school!
4. Garage / Workshop – for those who love to putter around in the garage or workshop, adding a mini-fridge is a nice touch.
5. Office – I already mentioned the principal with a refrigerator hidden under his desk. These days it is totally acceptable to keep a small fridge in a private office, either in the home or at a business.
6. Poolside /deck – easy access to cool beverages in the summertime is a very doable luxury. As things go, they are very reasonably priced and are a nice convenience.
7. Rec-room – if you have a recreation room in your home, mini-fridges and beverage refrigerators are a perfect addition! Gamers particularly appreciate being able to reach for a cool drink without taking a walk to get it!