Welcome to our party! Well, Veteran’s Day is behind us and, of all things, Thanksgiving is just days away. Time to get out those amazing recipes and wonderful decorating ideas to get ready for family holiday celebrations!
GREAT NEWS! Last week our party was HIGHLY viewed. Our views just skyrocketed! No doubt, blog hops are traffic generators.
So, let’s all pitch in and do 2 special things to keep the momentum going…
1] Visit several posts this week before you leave. Comment, pin, share!
2] Tweet our party. Get the news out for us all. We hosts tweet it every week!
Last week’s most visited posts are this week’s features …
Home Tour Featuring Le Cultivateur – Poofing The Pillows
15 Unique Piggy Bank Ideas – Piggy Bank Principles
7 Mistakes I Made While Trying To Pay Off Debt – Parenting With A Dash of Authenticity
Hot Chocolate On A Stick – Candy’s Farmhouse Pantry
How To Make A Pumpkin Roll Of Your Holiday Dreams – Oh! Mrs. Tucker
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Now, let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts this week on Instagram:
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥