Marble Brownies [also known as Cheesecake Brownies] have always been a favorite easy-to-make dessert in our household. This recipe satisfies two sweet-cravings all at the same time -cheesecake and chocolate!
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
There are quite a few recipes out there for “marble brownies” or “cheesecake brownies” but this Duncan Hines version— straight from their website and brownie mix boxes– is one that I prefer.
Any of the Duncan Hines brownie mixes work fine in this recipe.
Marble Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Grease bottom of 8×8-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth in medium mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, egg, flour and vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package the directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spread half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter.
- Spoon dollops of remaining brownie batter over top.
- Swirl brownie and cream cheese batter together with a knife or spatula.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 36 to 39 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Chill 2 hours.