Finally, a way to cut back on carbohydrates and have your ice cream, too! You see, I have this romance going on with ice cream. I won’t give it up for very long. That’s why each time I would start a low-carb regimen, even though I was doing well, I would quit a few days later. I really missed ice cream. This yummy low-carb fudgsicle dessert hits the spot!
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Yummy Low-Carb Fudgsicle Sundae
- Let the frozen fudge bar sit out on the counter for 2-3 minutes till soft enough to cut.
- Cut the bar in half.
- Re-wrap one half and put it back in the freezer for the next day.
- Cut the other half in chunks and place in a bowl along with the peanut butter.
- Blend with a spoon.
- Top with Reddi-Wip whipped cream.
- Make it pretty by drizzling with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Carbohydrate Count: 10 carbs per serving
More delicious low carb recipes: