This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Pineapple Mandarin Orange Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice
- Combine pineapple juice, cake mix, eggs, mandarin oranges and mayonnaise in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed till blended.
- Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 min. or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool pan on wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, combine drained pineapple, whipped topping and pudding mix, beat on low speed until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly on cooled cake.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serves 12 (maybe!)