By Sinea Pies
HOW TO SCHEDULE A POST: This is easy. Write your status update, connect it with an image and instead of pressing “post”, click on the clock in the bottom left corner of the update. Select a date and time. Then click POST. You are all set. Your update will appear just when you told it to.
- Click on the photo in the Facebook post you want to share.
- Copy the URL of the post from the top of the page.
- Go to your Facebook page and write an intro in your status box.
- Paste the URL of the post you’re sharing in that message, as well.
- Click on the clock and set the date and time that you want it to go live.
- Click POST.
Sisters by Ned Horton Freeimages dot com