Pumpkin pie lovers, you are going to love this recipe: Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie. It is amazing!
During the winter holidays our family really looks forward to homemade pumpkin pie for dessert. Well, this year I tried some thing new. This recipe takes it to a whole nuther level! Melted butter? Heavy and sour cream? Brown sugar? Wow! It doesn’t get any better than this! It is a must-try, friends. You may not go back to the other recipe again.
Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie
2 tbsp.salted butter, melted
1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
3 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
⅓ cup sour cream
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 425°
- Melt butter.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, pumpkin.
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium till smooth.
- Add eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, pumpkin spice and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared, uncooked pie shell.
- Cover the top edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil to keep them from getting too brown.
- Remove those strips 10 minutes prior to removing the cooked pie from the oven.
What homemade desserts do you most enjoy?