How to Disable Auto Fill In The Google Chrome Browser
- Open up the Chrome browser.
- Go to the tab on the top right corner of the screen that has three dots, one over the other.
- Click on it.
- Now go to the word “Settings” and click!
- Scroll to the very bottom and click on “Show Advanced Settings”
- Look down the page, about 2/3 of the way, for “Passwords and forms”
- Unclick the box that says “Enable auto fill to fill out webforms in a single click” if it is checkmarked. If it is not checkmarked, do nothing. It is already disabled.
*Note: when you do leave a comment on a blog post, take a moment to check it out before you leave. If you don’t like what you see, delete it or contact the blog owner to ask them to do it for you.