This homemade Mother’s Day card is so simple to do. Your kids will love making it!
I love how the paper cupcake liner stands out a little bit for a 3-D effect.
DIY Cupcake Liner Mother’s Day Card
- Print the words “Happy Mother’s Day” and an outline of stem & leaves on cardstock on the right side of the paper.
- Fold the paper in half so that the words and image are on the front of the card.
- Color the stem and foliage.
- Turn two cupcake liners inside out.
- Clip the acordion outsides of the liners so that they separate a bit to form petals.
- Gluestick the centers of the liners.
- One goes on top of the stem on the front.
- The second one goes inside the card on the right.
- On the front, gluestick the yellow circle into the center of the cupcake liner.
- Squeeze some dots of Elmer’s glue on the circle and attach a few “seeds” (blackbeans)
- Allow the seeds to dry for a few minutes.
- Inside the card, glue the child’s picture in the center of the other cupcakeliner.
- Have the child to use crayons to write a message to mom and sign it.
There you have it … a work of art!