Nativity scenes are keepsakes that your family will treasure for years to come. I have a mini-nativity scene sitting on my family room mantel featuring Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus that I leave on display year-round. It is pretty and just to look at.
Kids are very hands-on. They want to play with their nativity sets. So, get them unbreakable nativity scene toys that they can touch, move around and actually PLAY with!
So, I walked into my preschool classroom (which shared space) and found that the other teacher who uses the room had set up a nativity scene display for little children. It was so cute, I took some pictures. My students did play with the pieces – they couldn’t help themselves, it was so much fun. And then we put it all back in place when we were done.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
- Felt Nativity Set in a Bag
- Fisher Price Little People Nativity
- Fun Express Mini Christmas Nativity Set – 9 pieces / 2 sets
- Melissa and Doug Wooden Nativity with 4 piece stable
- Miniature Kids Nativity Scene
- Playmobile Nativity Stable With Manger
- Precious Moments O Come Let Us Adore Him*
*The Precious Moments item is a collectible and, therefore, breakable.