Nativity scenes are keepsakes that your family will treasure for years to come. I have a mini-nativity scene sitting on my family room mantel featuring Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus that I leave on display year-round.
Kids, of course, are very hands-on. They want to play with their nativity sets. So, get them unbreakable nativity scene toys that they can touch, move around and actually PLAY with while learning the Christmas story!
FOR EVERYONE: >> Family Nativity Scenes Are Holiday Treasures
I share my preschool classroom with a Sunday school class. When I arrived this week I found that the other teacher who uses the room had set up a nativity scene display for little children. It was so cute, I took some pictures [below.] My students did play with the pieces – they couldn’t help themselves, it was so much fun. And then we put it all back in place when we were done.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Adorable Miniature Nativity Set for Kids with 12 movable pieces. #Ad
- Felt Nativity Set in a Bag
- Fisher Price Little People Nativity
- Fun Express Mini Christmas Nativity Set – 9 pieces / 2 sets
- Melissa and Doug Wooden Nativity with 4 piece stable
- Miniature Kids Nativity Scene
- Nativity Bricks Ultimate Kids Nativity Set
- Playmobile Nativity Stable With Manger
- Precious Moments Advent Calendar
Precious Moments Winter Moments Advent Calendar #Christmas #Ad
Give your kids a fun toy to celebrate Christmas with - a play nativity set! #Christmas #giftideas #kids Click To Tweet
Fisher Price Little People Christmas Story Toy Set #ad
Leave a Reply