Nativity scenes are keepsakes that your family will treasure for years to come. I have a mini-nativity scene sitting on my family room mantel featuring Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus that I leave on display year-round.
Kids, of course, are very hands-on. They want to play with their nativity sets. So, get them unbreakable nativity scene toys that they can touch, move around and actually PLAY with while learning the Christmas story!
I share my preschool classroom with a Sunday school class. When I arrived this week I found that the other teacher who uses the room had set up a nativity scene display for little children. It was so cute, I took some pictures [below.] My students did play with the pieces – they couldn’t help themselves, it was so much fun. And then we put it all back in place when we were done.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
- Felt Nativity Set in a Bag
- Fisher Price Little People Nativity
- Fun Express Mini Christmas Nativity Set – 9 pieces / 2 sets
- Melissa and Doug Wooden Nativity with 4 piece stable
- Miniature Kids Nativity Scene
- Nativity Bricks Ultimate Kids Nativity Set
- Playmobile Nativity Stable With Manger
- Precious Moments Advent Calendar