T is for Turtle Paper Plate Craft
Little 3-D marshmallow eyes give this turtle paper plate craft for kids dimension. It is cuter than cute!
Oh, how I have looked forward to teaching this lesson. In previous years we did T is for Tee Pee, T is for Turkey and T is for Teeth. It was time to do Turtles – especially with the fond memories I have of “my own” turtle named Manfred. *amazing story below
Things we learned about turtles:
- Some live on land, some live in water.
- The ones who live on land have stumpy legs. Sea turtles and other water-dwellers have webbed feet.
- Turtles can be itty-bitty small or huge!* (tortoises)
- Turtles are reptiles.
- Turtles eat a variety of foods. Some eat vegetation. Some eat insects. Some eat animals.
- Baby turtles hatch from eggs using a “tooth” to chip their way out!
- More: Fun Turtle Facts from Science Kids
This blog contains affiliate links ♥
Fascinating TURTLES picture book for children #ad
My Tortoise Story
Adorable turtle plush toy stuffed animal for kids #Ad
Adorable paper plate craft with mini marshmallow eyes: TURTLE! #kids #crafts #kidscrafts #homeschooling #preschool #kindergarten Click To Tweet
Leave a Reply