This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
How To Clean White Canvas Sneakers With Toothpaste
1.Dampen the sneakers with water and generously apply whitening toothpaste (white, not gel). I used Colgate whitening toothpaste with baking soda & peroxide.
2. Leave the sneakers sitting for 1-2 hours.
3. Fill sink with very hot water and soak the sneakers for another hour.
4. Scrub sneakers with brush and rinse.
5. Place sneakers in washing machine with similar colors.
6. Wash in warm water and laundry detergent.
7. Remove sneakers when load is complete and set out to dry for 24-48 hours.
8. Put some clean towels of similar color (white? light?) in the dryer and add the nearly-dry sneakers to them.
9. Dry them the rest of the way.
Product Note: I used Colgate baking soda and peroxide whitening toothpaste and am very happy with the results. This post is simply my experience and not an official endorsement of any product.