Cheesecake brownies are a favorite easy-to-make dessert in our household. It satisfies two sweet-cravings at the same time! Cheesecake and chocolate. Can it get any better than that? (Maybe when it’s slightly warmed up with some rich, creamy vanilla ice cream on the side!)
There are quite a few recipes out there for “marble brownies” or “cheesecake brownies” but this Duncan Hines version— straight from their website and brownie mix boxes– is one that I prefer.
Any of the Duncan Hines brownie mixes work fine in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease bottom of 8×8-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth in medium mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, egg, flour and vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spread half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter.
- Spoon dollops of remaining brownie batter over top.
- Swirl brownie and cream cheese batter together with a knife or spatula.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 36 to 39 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Chill 2 hours.
Note: this author is an Amazon Affiliate. Anything that you purchase from Amazon through Ducks ‘n a Row will result in a small commission for me. In advance, “thank you!” … Sinea