- Line two jelly roll pans (Jelly roll pans are baking sheets with an edge on them to keep the fat from dripping into your oven. Do NOT use a flat baking sheet. The dripping fat will cause a fire.)
- Lay the raw bacon out flat on the pans.
- Place them in a COLD oven and then set the temperature for 400°.
- Set your timer for 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, if it is not as crisp as you like, reset the timer for 1-3 more minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven.
- Carefully move the cooked bacon to a paper-towel covered platter to cool.
Serve immediately or place the cooked bacon in a freezer bag with a clean paper towel inside and freeze it.
Line jelly roll pans with foil. Lay the raw bacon out on them.
Place them in COLD oven. Set temperature for 400°.
When done, place cooked bacon on a piece of paper towel to soak up the excess grease.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥