By Sinea Pies
- Line two jelly roll pans (Jelly roll pans are baking sheets with an edge on them to keep the fat from dripping into your oven. Do NOT use a flat baking sheet. The dripping fat will cause a fire.)
- Lay the raw bacon out flat on the pans.
- Place them in a COLD oven and then set the temperature for 400°.
- Set your timer for 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, if it is not as crisp as you like, reset the timer for 1-3 more minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven.
- Carefully move the cooked bacon to a paper-towel covered platter to cool.
Line jelly roll pans with foil. Lay the raw bacon out on them.
Place in COLD oven. Set temperature for 400°.
When done, place cooked bacon on paper towel to soak up excess grease.
What are your favorite bacon dishes?
I love Chicken Colindron (recipe coming soon), Tortellini Alfredo and Turkey Club Sandwiches. Or, twice baked potatoes! Yum!