By Sinea Pies
Finally, a way to cut back on carbohydrates and have our ice cream, too! You see, I have this romance going on with ice cream. I won’t give it up for very long. That’s why I’d start a low-carb regimen and do really well, only to quit a few days later. I didn’t want to do without ice cream. Now, I don’t have to.
- Let the fudge bar sit out on the counter for 2-3 minutes till soft enough to cut.
- Cut the bar in half.
- Re-wrap half of it and put that back in the freezer for the next day.
- Cut the other half in chunks and place in a bowl along with the peanut butter.
- Blend with a spoon.
- Top with Reddi-wip whipped cream.
- Make it pretty by drizzling with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.