By Sinea Pies
Finally, a way to cut back on carbohydrates and have our ice cream, too! You see, I have this romance going on with ice cream. I won’t give it up for very long. That’s why I’d start a low-carb regimen and do really well, only to quit a few days later. I didn’t want to do without ice cream. Now, I don’t have to.
A sugar-free fudge bar/peanut butter combination may sound familiar, if you’ve been a South Beach Dieter. They have a version of it that tastes very good but all of the ingredients are blended together. I’ve adapted the recipe to be more like an ice cream sundae.
Yummy Low-Carb Fudgsicle Sundae
1/2 No-Sugar Frozen Fudge Bar
1 heaping Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Ready Whip whipped cream
Drizzle chocolate syrup
- Let the fudge bar sit out on the counter for 2-3 minutes till soft enough to cut.
- Cut the bar in half.
- Re-wrap half of it and put that back in the freezer for the next day.
- Cut the other half in chunks and place in a bowl along with the peanut butter.
- Blend with a spoon.
- Top with Reddi-wip whipped cream.
- Make it pretty by drizzling with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Carbohydrate Count: 10 carbs per serving
Got any good low-carb dessert recipes?
Previously on Ducks ‘n a Row (and other places) …
Leave a Reply