The phone rings and, surprise! Unexpected company is coming for a holiday celebration. How do you pull together an impromptu party at this late notice? With little time to just “whip something up,” do not stress out. There is still a way: Chobani Mezé™Dips to the rescue!
Chobani has designed their new “globally inspired” Mezé Dips to be no “fuss-no muss” summer fare. Just keep some handy in the fridge and you will be ready to entertain guests at a moment’s notice. Open them up poolside, on the patio or wherever a party is about to happen. Add your favorite “dippers” – crisp veggies, pita crackers, potato chips pretzels – and the party has started!
How To Pull Together A Summer Party In No-Time
- First, assess the situation. How many people are coming and how soon?
- Next, do a quick inventory of what you have on hand. Food, paper goods, decorations?
- If there is time, send someone out to get the few items while you do a quick clean up and pull things out to set up.
They come in four flavors:
- Roasted Red Pepper – roast pepper mix that is sweet with a little bit of heat.
- Chili Lime – this tangy blend is lime with light spices with a ranch flare.
- Three Pepper Salsa – a light herbal blend with three peppers: jalapenos, green and chili peppers.
- Smoked Onion Parmesan – a rich, bold onion flavor with Parmesan.
Ever had to throw an impromptu party together really fast?
How did you do it?
Love coupons? Who doesn’t! Walmart has a Chobani coupon just for you!