Here is how it works:
- Go to Walmart.
- Buy participating products from the sponsors of Team USA: The Coca-Cola Company, The J.M. Smucker Company, The HERSHEY’s Company and Kellogg Company. (List can be found on their website.)
- Save your receipt.
- Take a photo or scan a copy of the receipt.
- Go to the website to register and then upload your receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- You will receive credit to receive ONE FREE SCHOLASTIC BOOK for your family or to donate it for every qualifying item you buy. There are 100 to choose from!
- Each shopper can earn up to 90 FREE books. NINETY!!!
- Offer is effect until Sept 30, 2016 so you can go back again and again. Yipee!
*The participating HERSHEY’S Kisses and REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups were on their own free-standing display near the cash registers at the front of my Walmart store.
Now here is what it will look like online:
- When you go to the Start School Like A Champion webpage, you will first login or register.
- Then you will upload a photo of your receipt.
- It is VERY easy!
Want to make some cute gift bags?
Instructions and free printables below…
How to Make The “Be A Champ! and “Go for the Gold” Gift Bags
Colorful paper gift bags
Print the printables onto white cardstock.
Cut the words and Olympic rings out separately.
Gluestick them to the front of each bag.