- Wash your fruit and pat it dry.
- Display the fruit on the counter.
- Get out a clean cup from the cupboard.
- Fill it about halfway with water.
- Add 2 T. vinegar.
- Cover with clear plastic wrap, tightly.
- Poke holes in the plastic in several places.*
- Place it near the fruit on the counter.
Love tips and tricks?
Note: this author is an Amazon affiliate. Anything you purchase from Amazon through a link, ad or search window on Ducks ‘n a Row will, at NO additional cost to you, result in a small commission for me. In advance, “thank you for shopping Amazon through me!” … Sinea