Everyone loves this pretty party punch made with sherbet. Simple as it is, people will ask you for the recipe. No one can believe that it is this easy to make but wait till your guests arrive and SEE it. You will get “Ooohs and ahhs” as they make a beeline for the punchbowl!
Pretty Party Punch
- Soften a carton of your favorite flavor of sherbet.
- I used orange. Many people like rainbow.
- Place maraschino cherries in the bottom of a bundt cake pan.
- Dollop the sherbet on top of the cherries.
- Smooth the top of the sherbet using the back of a large serving spoon.
- Put another ring of cherries on top, slightly pressing them into the sherbet.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and freeze.
- On the day of the party, remove the pan from the freezer and place it in warm water in the sink (careful to not get water on the sherbet).
- Turn the pan over into a punch bowl. It should easily release into the bowl.
- Pour cold ginger-ale over the ring and it’s done.