Welcome to our party! Spring is officially here. How are things in your hometown? We still have snow on the deck but it is melting. Sunshine prevailed this week so it has been cheerful outside. Yes, warm weather is around the corner.
Enjoy our features and show them some love and then let’s get this party started!
How I Style Tee Shirts With Words After Age 50 – Debbie This and That
Rice Krispie Cookies – Simply Stacie
Beef Macaroni Soup – Kleinworth & Co
DIY Hair Mask You Have To Try – Eclectic Red Barn
DIY Silk Thread Bangles – A Crafty Homemaker
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Flourless Passover Fudge Brownies – The Monday Box
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on FACEBOOK!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Facebook
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Come to a great blog party! Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on 9 popular blogs♥ #WWBlogHop #mombloggers Click To Tweet
Thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful evening ahead now!! 😉
So glad you could join us Janine!
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. Today I brought a Collection of Easter Brunch menus, a colorful Easter Egg Bread Ring, and my favorite, a No Bake Cadbury Egg Cheesecake! I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Oooh that cheesecake sounds amazing!
Thanks for featuring my Flourless Passover Fudge Brownies! It doesn’t have to be Passover to bake these treats. My family requests them year round! Thanks for hosting. I always find ideas and inspiration here.
It is my pleasure. Actually, having gone with the Passover mixes, I am really excited about your recipe! I was always challenged to find a way to bring a good dessert to our Passover seder at my inlaws. This would have been a huge hit!
Kayleigh (Mini Human Resources)
Hello! Joining up for the first time this week! Looks like I am a bit late to the party though 🙂
Have a blessed Easter! Thanks for hosting!
So glad you came by Kristin! Happy Easter to you too!
Thanks for hosting . So happy to be with my tribe.