Welcome to our party!
We are so glad you are here! What have you been up to lately? Have you taken a trip or tried a new recipe? How about making a fabulous craft on a rainy day. We can hardly wait to see what you have to share with us this week!
First, let’s take a look at what you visited the most last week. Here are our features!
Homemade Cherry Slurpee – Kleinworth & Co
Opportunity – My Big Fat Menopausal Life
How To Transform Old Kitchen Cabinets In A New Space – The Handyman’s Daughter
DIY Built In Plate Rack – LeCultivateur
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Chocolate Explosion Cake – Queen Bee Baker
So, let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
Party guidelines …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥