Another fun party is now underway and we are so glad you are here! Summer is moving along quickly and, guess what is coming soon? School is! Enjoy as much summer as you can because Back To School time is upon us.
Before we start our party, let’s see what you visited the most last week …
5 Things I Do In July To Prepare For Christmas – Duct Tape And Denim
Chicken Enchiladas – My Recipe Treasures
Favorite Finds Friday – Narrow Minded Woman
Favorite Things Thursday Vintage Books – LeCultivateur
How To Get Bacon Out Of The Package – Ducks ‘n a Row
Hack Mom Needs To Try When Her Toddler Won’t Eat – SAHM Plus
So let’s get this party started!
Come to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop of the week! ♥ #momblogger #foodblogger Click To Tweet
First, we would love it this week if you would follow each of us on Twitter!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Party guidelines …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful evening ahead now 😉
Thanks for stopping by. LOVE your shares this week ♥
Thanks so much for hosting the party for us each week. I appreciate the email reminder!
Awesome Shirley. I added our many guests to my list and was not certain how it was received. I am so excited that you and others are glad ♥ So glad you came by this week. See you at the next one!
Happy Tuesday Thanks for the party time.
So pleased you could join us! ♥
So glad you stopped by ♥
Thank you so much for hosting. I brought my Evaporated Milk Cheesy Bars..a contrast of sweetness between milk and cheese. Have a great week
Thanks so much for hosting!!