Summer is half way over. Do you believe that? The months go by so quickly. So, what have you been doing with it? Gone on a vacation or tackled some outdoor projects? We look forward to seeing what you have been WRITING about and will share with us this week ♥ But first, let’s take a look at what you loved most LAST week. Here are our FEATURES >>>
How to Repel Mosquitoes Naturally – Five Spot Green Living
How To Declutter Your Home And Keep It Organized – Ducks ‘n a Row
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – Delightful E Made
How To Make Tassels From Old Jeans – Pillarbox Blue
Board and Batten Grid Feature Wall Reveal – Simply Beautiful by Angela
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest!
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥