Welcome to our party!
We are so glad you are here! Have you and your family settled back into the normal routine, now that the holidays are behind us? In our household, we are gradually working our way back into the rhythm of everyday life. No rush. We’ll get there!
Last week you really liked some amazing posts and they are this week’s features:
How To Clean Your Oven Window – Chas’ Crazy Creations
How To Use Gel Stain To Update Cabinets Without Sanding – Anika’s DIY Life
2018 In Review – The Tumbleweed Contessa
What Kind Of Training Do ECE Professionals Need? – ELTN
How To Frame Your Own Canvas Prints – Tee Diddly Dee
So let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter …
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Simple party guidelines >>
Come to a party? Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! #WWBlogHop #mombloggers Click To Tweet
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
Thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful evening ahead now!! 😉
You too Janine. Happy New Year!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Happy 2019 Debbie!
Mother of 3
Isn’t it funny how sometimes it can take a long time to get those routines back?! I hardly notice when we’re leaving them behind. Thanks so much for hosting.
Yep. Getting back to making meals EVERY night has been a challenge. So, I decided to make a turkey this weekend and I will get four nights of meals out of it! LOL
I was in no rush to get back to my normal routine either, just started back this week. It is nice to be back working.
You know, I think I have been slower to adjust because we started everything later than usual. I didn’t even get my tree fully decorated till Dec 22! LOL