Welcome to the best Chicken French Recipe ever. I mean it. This recipe is the best EVER – and you could call me somewhat of an expert. I have eaten a lot of Chicken French!
I was first introduced to this recipe through some friends, Alan and Judy–fellow parents at our son’s school– who decided that they’d like to treat us to dinner. We weren’t able to go out so, instead, they brought dinner to us.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Gibson Casa Estebana 16 piece Dinnerware Set #Ad
The main dish they brought was Chicken French. But not just any Chicken French …. this Chicken French. I’d never tasted anything so good in my life and Judy assured me that it was easy to make. Easy or difficult was no matter to me: I had to know how to make it. She gave me the recipe and she was right – it was almost too simple to be believed.
Whether you’re making this recipe for the family, or serving it for a guest party, I recommend make a little extra. It rewarms beautifully and you can eat it for lunch or dinner the following day.
Chicken French Recipe
- Dredge the chicken in flour, then dip in the mixture of egg/sugar/Parmesan cheese.
- Fry in an oil coated skillet, preheated on medium.
- Remove chicken from skillet to plate.
- Melt butter in skillet and add sherry, lemon juice, bouillon cube and garlic powder.
- Return chicken to sauce in skillet and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice and peas or green bean vegetables on the side.
Leave a Reply