- School is busy.
- Life is busy.
- And my dog died (OK that was a couple of weeks ago but my very alive dog, Bailey, is really mixed up trying to live as a single dog, now. She never saw it coming and neither did we. Her confusion has become my project. I am helping her to adjust her to normalcy again.)
First, let’s look at last week’s features including my personal featured pick:
This blog contains affiliate links ♥
Sinea’s Featured Pick of the Week
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured button if your post was featured this week to show off on your blog or sidebar!
Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped by!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us the title.
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a really good chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥