Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here. It’s hard to believe that October is already over and we are now into November. So, how many of you are ready to break out your winter/Christmas decor and or are you hoping to hold onto your fall decor as long as possible? Whatever you like best, we love it all!
Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
We are so glad you are here.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger then be sure to link up below. You never know when it will be your turn to be our next feature!
Before we get the party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this weeks features.
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Check out all the amazing treasures that Thrifting Wonderland found on a recent Thrift Store haul. So many good deals.
The Crowned Goat shares some tips on gathering inspiration and creating mood boards for your Christmas decor. Even if you aren’t ready to bring out all the boxes and bins and put up the tree(s), it’s never too early to start making plans.
In spite of the focus moving more to Christmas for so many of us, posts like Fall On The Porch help to redirect us back to appreciating the now.
These Jumbo Pecan Pumpkin Muffins have me wanting to break out the baking pans the moment I finish writing this. They look and sound so yummy and I know they’d go perfectly with a hot cup of coffee or tea! This blog contains affiliate links ♥
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.