Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! Wherever you are and whoever you are with for this special holiday, may you be richly blessed and have more things to be thankful for than this time last year. ♥
Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger then be sure to link up below. You never know when it will be your turn to be our next feature!
Before we get the party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this weeks features.
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
This post is a must read! There are so many fabulous ideas of creative and thoughtful gifts you can make for the people in your life that you want to remember this holiday. Tammy from My Life Abundant thought of everyone!
This blog contains affiliate links ♥
The moment Thanksgiving dinner is cleared away a lot of people will be breaking out the Christmas bins and thinking about decorating that tree! Check out the fun DIY ornaments Michele from Vintage Home Designs shared.
Christmas ornament for new parents 2021 #ad
Looking for the perfect drink to service with that holiday meal? Well look no further. Claire Justine shares Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail recipe with us.
Cindy from Reinvented Delaware shares a simple Farmhouse style star that would work with your decor all year round but is especially perfect as we enter the Christmas season.
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.
Come to a blog party! #holidays #Thanksgiving #recipes #crafts #homedecor and more ♥ Click To Tweet
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply