Welcome everyone to another week of our blog hop! Yes, it does say in the title “Friday Blog Hop” ! That is because I am very very late at putting it up. I have been involved with a family emergency and totally lost track of time. I do promise to try my very best to visit each post that gets added to the party today and tomorrow. You deserve to get noticed!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel. If you find something you particularly like, please pin it and even add a comment telling the writer that you love her work.
Friday and Saturday BLOG HOP just posted! Come by? #mombloggers #foodblogger #crafts #homedecor #kidsactivites and more! Click To Tweet
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites. This blog contains affiliate links ♥
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
NEW Keurig Office Pro … extra big water reservoir for many cups of coffee! #ad
5 Decor Ideas That Will Probably Last Forever
DIY Heart Shaped WOOD Padlock with Fake Rust
Simple Ways to Decorate your Home for Winter
How To Make Cute Cozy Valentines Pillows
Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark Recipe
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply