Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. In fact, it is the first blog party for the month of August! Have you been enjoying your summer? I have and I am so glad that there is still a little time left. “Back to school” takes on a greater meaning for me since I am a teacher. Lesson planning time starts for me really soon.
Now, about our party. First, let me say, we are so glad you’re here! Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, décor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
A friendly reminder to our guests that, as a courtesy to the hosts, we would love it if you would follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the 8 hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Pam – AN ARTFUL MOM | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
This blog contains affiliate links ♥
Sinea’s Picks of the Week
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.