Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! Has school started where you live? We are just two weeks away in my neck of the woods. It is an exciting time of year!
Last week we had a great party. So many creative ideas were shared and delicious recipes, too. Let’s take a look at our most viewed posts from last week before we start a new one today, shall we?
This blog contains affiliate links♥
Sinea’s Featured Picks of the Week
Did you know that Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop appears on 10 popular blogs? “Thank you” to all of our hosts for giving us exposure on your blogs. We appreciate it more than you know!
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
- Denise – This Is My Everybody l IG l PINTEREST
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.