Welcome to our party!
We are so glad you are here. It is such a beautiful time of year, isn’t it? And you all have been making such great crafts, decorations and holiday recipes…we can hardly wait to see what you have for us this week!
First, let’s take a look at our features. Last week we had so many awesome posts shared.Here are the ones you visited the most …
Egg Nog Truffles – Wondermom Wannabe
Gifts For Women – Rain on a Tin Roof
Enjoying Parties As An Introvert – This Mainline Life
Easy Felt Christmas Ornaments – Kippi At Home
Perfect Clam Chowder – Lou Lou Girls
Now let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest…
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Come to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! #BloggingGals Click To Tweet
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Thanks so much for hosting once again this week and now wishing you a wonderful evening ahead!! 🙂
Janine by far you are our most faithful visitor. I can hardly wait to see what you shared with us today!
Thank you for hosting Sinea!
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts.
Thank you for another party. Have a great week.
Thank you for hosting. I brought my favorite Christmas Rum Cake. Have a great weekend