By Sinea Pies
Chicken is my favorite protein, next to eggs. Interesting. They are so closely related! If I could have a chicken meal 5 days a week, I’d be a very happy camper. All I would need the other two days is a juicy hamburger and a steak and my week would be complete.
Low Carb Chicken Salad
Two boneless chicken breasts
Heaping 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
1 T chopped walnuts
1 T chopped onions and celery mix
1/4 cup green seedless grapes, cut in half*
Chopped Romaine lettuce
Two 1/4 lime wedges
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium and add 1 T cooking oil.
- Slice your chicken in medallions and stir fry till done.
- Remove them from the skillet and cool in the refrigerator.
- When cool, cut chicken into small chunks.
- Combine with mayonnaise, walnuts, onions and celery.
- Pile 1/2 of the salad on a bed of Romaine lettuce. Squirt lime juice on the sides of the lettuce and on top of the chicken salad, as desired.
- Store the other half in the refrigerator, or invite a friend to have lunch with you and use it now!
How about you?
Have some easy low-carb recipes to share? I could use the help!