By Sinea Pies
Ever get bored with your food? I did. Oh, I love my low carb diet. I feel better eating this way. I’m losing weight, too. And I really love the food…but I lacked imagination. Same old, same old.
- Place the frozen shrimp in a bowl of very warm water till it thaws, about 10 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Pull off the tails, discarding them.
- Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- Snip the shrimp into bite-sized pieces, using cooking scissors.
- Combine with mayonnaise, celery, onion and lemon juice.