When I first tasted this pineapple mandarin orange cake, I was utterly amaze at the sweet, light creamy flavor. The balance of pineapple and orange is so unique and you would never believe just how easy it is to make.
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
This is one of those cakes that you will love to bring to potluck suppers because everyone will be asking you for the recipe. I’m sure of it! How do I know? Because that is exactly how I got it. My friend, Jan, brought it to a party and I loved it so much that I HAD to have the recipe…and here it is, just for you!
Pineapple Mandarin Orange Cake
2 large eggs
1 12 oz container whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice
- Combine pineapple juice, cake mix, eggs, mandarin oranges and mayonnaise in large mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed till blended.
- Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 min. or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool pan on wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, combine drained pineapple, whipped topping and pudding mix, beat on low speed until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly on cooled cake.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serves 12 (maybe!)