I first had this chocolate marble cheesecake at my cousin Andrea’s house. We were expecting our babies 6 months apart and got together to share the fun of the experience. Andrea is a really great cook and this cheesecake was the dessert she served. I’d never had anything like it and secretly wished I could get a second piece…or maybe even walk off with the whole thing.
You should make it. You will be so glad you did!
This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Totally rich with chocolate swirls and a hint of lemon in the golden part, it is simply the best! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Serves 1-8, depending on whether you want to share!
1 cup granulated sugar
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese–presoftened
5 large eggs
1 T vanilla
1 T lemon juice
4 oz. Baker’s™ Semi-sweet chocolate
- Blend cream cheese with sugar, using an electric mixer.
- Add all 5 eggs, blending in one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Fold 2 cups of the mixture into the chocolate.
- Add lemon juice to the remainder.
- Grease a 9-10 inch spring-form pan with real butter.
- Pour the mixture with the lemon into the pan.
- Add the chocolate batter to the center. Marble slightly, using a knife.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 50-60 minutes till set.
- Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate the rest.
Elegant to serve, this chocolate marble cheesecake recipe is a winner! #cheesecake #chocolate Click To Tweet
How To Make Chocolate Marble Cheesecake