This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
- Blend cream cheese with sugar, using an electric mixer.
- Add all 5 eggs, blending in one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Fold 2 cups of the mixture into the chocolate.
- Add lemon juice to the remainder.
- Grease a 9-10 inch spring-form pan with real butter.
- Pour the mixture with the lemon into the pan.
- Add the chocolate batter to the center. Marble slightly, using a knife.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 50-60 minutes till set.
- Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate the rest.
How To Make Chocolate Marble Cheesecake