Homemade Chili Recipe
2 T cooking oil
- Heat a large pot on the stove, medium heat, with the oil in it.
- Add green peppers and onions.
- Stir till softened a little bit.
- Add the raw ground beef.
- Stir occasionally while browning it.
- Season with chili powder, salt & pepper according to taste.
- Add drained kidney beans, chili beans (WITH their sauce), crushed tomatoes.
- Ladle off excess liquid as you go.
Serve with toppings on the side.
Let everyone put on what they like!
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chili makes a great topping for salad⇒ Chili Salad