This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Here it is:
Easy Peach Pie With Frozen Peaches Recipe
- Thaw peaches (partially) according to package directions.
- Combine peaches, sugar, tapioca, cornstarch, cinnamon and lemon juice* in a large mixing bowl. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes, gently stirring once in a while.
- Unroll the first pie crust on a clean flat surface.
- Dust both sides lightly with flour; place in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate/pan, pressing it into place.
- Spoon peach mixture into the crust-lined plate.
- Press filling gently against sides and bottom.
- Place the second crust on top and flute the edges.
- Vent by cutting slits in several places.
- Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent it from burning.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Cool at least 2 hours.
Tip about the lemon juice*: the peaches seemed tart enough to me so I left the lemon juice out. (Plus many of the comments online supported that decision.) The pie tasted absolutely great without but, next time, I will include the lemon juice. It will be even MORE delicious with that little extra zing.